Details about Andrew Johnson Scholarship 2020
Andrew Johnson Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Medical science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 60,000 for 4 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 60,000 for 4 years
Andrew Johnson Scholarship 2020 is open for application from students who have firmly accepted an offer from the Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS) at the University of Kent.
Eligibility for Andrew Johnson Scholarship 2020:
- Open for application from students who have firmly accepted an offer from the Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS).
- This award is predominantly for students who currently reside in the area served by East Kent University Hospitals Trust, or attended school or college in this area.
- Applicants with adverse family circumstances, estrangement.
- Applicants with educational disadvantage, interrupted education, low performing schools, critical staffing deficits.
- Applicants with health disadvantage; physical and/or mental health conditions
- Evidence of adverse family circumstances, educational disadvantage and/or health disadvantage. Examples of acceptable evidence are:
- Written confirmation from the local authority/social work department of adverse family situations
- Written confirmation of adverse educational impact from school heads
- Written confirmation of adverse health conditions from doctor, counsellor
- A 500 word statement titled 'Why I am suitable for the Andrew Johnson Scholarship'.
Value of Andrew Johnson Scholarship 2020:
GBP 60,000 - made up of GBP 9,250 fee waiver and GBP 5,750 maintenance allowance for 4 years.