Details about ANU Emergency Postgraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020
ANU Emergency Postgraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
The ANU Accommodation Bursary is designed to assist full-time ANU students, established in permanent accommodation, who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship. Priority may be given to students nearing the end of their studies and needing assistance to complete. All applications are considered by a committee.
Eligibility for ANU Emergency Postgraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020:
- Be enrolled as a graduate student at ANU.
- Be enrolled as a candidate for an ANU award on a full-time basis.
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Not be in receipt of a substantial scholarship or financial assistance from any other source over AUD 5,000. (e.g. residential hall bursary). Recipients of the ANU Access Scholarship are still eligible.
Value of ANU Emergency Postgraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020:
- Applications are assessed and awarded at the discretion of a committee and may include a personal interview. The committee will determine the amount of any bursary granted.
- Emergency Graduate Accommodation Bursaries are granted for up to a maximum of 24 weeks.