Details about ANU Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020
ANU Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
The ANU Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020 is designed to assist full-time ANU students, established in permanent accommodation, who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship. Priority may be given to students nearing the end of their studies and needing assistance to complete. All applications are considered by a committee.
Eligibility for ANU Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at ANU.
- Be enrolled as a candidate for an ANU award on a full-time basis.
- Be HECS-HELP liable student, deferring in full HECS-HELP loan payment (except New Zealand students who are liable to pay upfront).
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen (or dual citizenship holder of either country), Australian permanent resident or a Holder of an Australian humanitarian visa.
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Not be in receipt of a substantial scholarship or financial assistance from any other source over AUD 5,000 (e.g. residential hall bursary). Recipients of the ANU Access Scholarship are still eligible
Value of ANU Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary 2020:
- Applications are assessed and awarded at the discretion of a committee and may include a personal interview. The committee will determine the amount of any bursary granted.