Details about ANU Freilich Indigenous Student Scholarship in Law 2021
ANU Freilich Indigenous Student Scholarship in Law 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 8,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 8,000 per annum
The Freilich Indigenous Student Scholarship in Law was created to assist people in the Indigenous Community who want to attend University to obtain a degree in Law to further their career aspirations. The Scholarship aims to offset some of the financial burden of attendance at University in the first year of study.
Eligibility for ANU Freilich Indigenous Student Scholarship in Law 2021:
The scholarship is available to a person who:
- is a member of the Indigenous community
- is a successful applicant for entry into the first year of a program leading to the award of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or the Juris Doctor (JD) whether undertaken as a single degree or part of a combined program
- is a citizen of or holds permanent resident status in Australia.
Value of ANU Freilich Indigenous Student Scholarship in Law 2021:
- The award provides AUD 8000 per annum. The scholarship is paid in two equal installments at the beginning of each semester in the first year of study to offset some of the financial burdens of commencing university.
Selection is made on the basis of academic merit and application.