Details about ANU James Rice Postgraduate Award 2020
ANU James Rice Postgraduate Award 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend + Allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend + Allowances
Eligibility for ANU James Rice Postgraduate Award 2020:
- This Scholarship is awarded on the condition that the scholar is admitted to and continues to pursue a full-time program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the Australian National University in the program for which the scholarship is awarded.
- This Scholarship is awarded on the condition that, during the tenure of the Scholarship, the scholar is not in receipt of another equivalent or major living allowance award/scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program, providing a benefit greater than 75% of the stipend of the awarded scholarship.
- The scholar must be pursuing research in a field broadly related to multiple sclerosis at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
Value of ANU James Rice Postgraduate Award 2020:
- Stipend: The Scholarship provides a stipend, payable fortnightly in arrears, at the rate stated in the letter of offer. At the present time, full-time scholarship benefits are exempt from Australian income tax.
- Travel and Removal Allowances
- Thesis Allowance