Details about ANUSA Parents & Carers Grant 2020
ANUSA Parents & Carers Grant 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 250 - AUD 1000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 250 - AUD 1000
The ANU Students' Association's Parents and Carers grant is designed to assist undergraduate ANU students who are carers.
Eligibility for ANUSA Parents & Carers Grant 2020:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at ANU.
- Be enrolled as a candidate for an ANU award on a part-time or full-time basis, of a 50% study load or more.
- If a HECS Help-liable student, have deferred in full their HECS loan payment.
- If the holder of a student visa, be able to demonstrate an unexpected change in financial circumstances since commencing the program of study.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Be able to demonstrate carer responsibilities.
- Not be in receipt of a substantial scholarship, bursary or grant from any other source over AUD 5,000.
Value of ANUSA Parents & Carers Grant 2020:
- ANUSA Parents and Carers Grant are for the value of a one-off payment of between AUD 250 and AUD 1000 at the discretion of the committee.