Details about Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg Scholarship Programme For Refugees From Syria
Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg Scholarship Programme For Refugees From Syria is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Language and Cultural Studies Law, Economics and Social Sciences Mathematics/Natural Sciences Medicine Agriculture, Forestry and Nutritional Science, Engineering Art, Music, Sport.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 300/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Syria.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 300/month
- The candidates applying should be Syrian nationals or should have resided in Syria continuously prior to 2011.
- Candidates who are forced to flee from Syria due to the civil war and are now residents of Baden-Württemberg can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates should meet the admission requirements for bachelor’s or master’s degree programme at Baden-Württemberg’s institutions.
- The most recent academic degree of the candidate should be less than six years old.
- The scholarship encourages female applicants to apply.
- Application form.
- Complete Curriculum vitae in a maximum of 3 pages.
- Letter of motivation in 1-3 pages.
- A copy of passport and proof of residence in Baden-Württemberg.
- Financial self-disclosure, which should include how the candidate intends to finance his/her studies, and living expenses.
- TestAS certificate.
- A copy of secondary school-leaving certificate.
- Scanned Internet printout about the desired degree programme in a maximum of 4 pages.
- The candidates are selected based on the TestAS scores.
- Applicants' foreign transcripts and certificates will be evaluated by the Studienkolleg Konstanz and grading will be given by Germany grading system.