Details about Bartlett Masters Scholarship, 2020
Bartlett Masters Scholarship, 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the UCL’s Faculty of the Built Environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds
Bartlett Masters Scholarship, 2020 in UCL’s Faculty of the Built Environment, is offering 10 scholarships for students registered on a Masters programme in the Bartlett to be used as partial fee remittance for study in 2020-21. The Bartlett, through this award, hopes to encourage students from under-represented groups to embark on a postgraduate qualification at UCL
Eligibility for Bartlett Masters Scholarship, 2020:
- All Bartlett taught postgraduate students, including continuing students, can be considered for this scholarship, regardless of study mode or fee status.
- Applicants must hold an offer of study to commence study in September 2020 (or be continuing, if following a modular/flexible or part-time course of study).
- Applicants must be able to pay the remainder of their tuition fees and all living expenses.
- Eligibility will be means-tested and will take into account total funds available to the applicant.
Value of Bartlett Masters Scholarship, 2020:
- 10 scholarships worth 10,000 pounds for students registered on a Masters programme.