Details about Beiling Wu Prize in Writing 2020
Beiling Wu Prize in Writing 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Humanities, Fine Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by Northwestern University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 1000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 29 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 1000
Beiling Wu Prize in Writing 2020 named for a former Northwestern graduate student in the humanities, will be given to a doctoral or MFA student in the first year of the PhD or MFA program who wrote the best critical, analytic essay on literature or literary culture in the first year of their program.
Eligibility for Beiling Wu Prize in Writing 2020:
- Students must be nominated for a paper written in their first year.
- Students must be in a humanities doctoral program or a TGS MFA program.
- Each eligible program may nominate one student.
Value of Beiling Wu Prize in Writing 2020:
- The amount of the Beiling Wu Prize in Writing 2020 award is USD 1000, which will be added to the student's stipend. One prize will be awarded each year.
Papers will be reviewed by a committee. Nominees and nominating programs will be informed of the outcome by the end of September.