Details about Bournemouth University Subject Achievement Scholarship in Management 2020
Bournemouth University Subject Achievement Scholarship in Management 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business and Management, Tourism Management, Hospitality Management, Events Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Bournemouth University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 3,250 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU students .
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 3,250 per year
Eligibility for Bournemouth University Subject Achievement Scholarship in Management 2020:
- UK/EU students who select BU as their firm choice in the eligible courses
- Students who meet or exceed the minimum entry requirements
- Applicants for one year Top-up courses are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants for courses offered through partner colleges are not eligible for this scholarship
Value of Bournemouth University Subject Achievement Scholarship in Management 2020:
- 3 GBP 3,250 payments over three years of study (excludes placement year/postgraduate year, if applicable)
- Free bus pass in your first year of study and access to our ResLifeBU programme
- Welcome pack for Arrivals week, including vouchers and BU merchandise
- Choice of SportBU membership or a contribution to a club or society to be taken in any year of study (for one year only)
Applications will be considered by a panel of Bournemouth University staff on the information that is provided in your application form.