Details about Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship 2020
Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the college. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by Bradshaw Law LLC and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 1000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 1000
Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship 2020 will provide financial assistance to the qualified individual whose essay best addresses the topic given.
Eligibility for Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship 2020:
- This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident.
- Applicants should be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
Value of Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship 2020:
- The scholarship will provide financial assistance of USD 1000 to the qualified individual.
Required essay topic:
Driverless vehicles are becoming more of a reality. Who should bear the responsibility for damages caused by a crash involving driverless cars?
- The Essay must be 1,500 words or less.
All applications must be filled out and materials received by July 15, 2020. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered. The decision of the committee is final.