Details about Buckley Scholarship at University of Waikato 2021
Buckley Scholarship at University of Waikato 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to NZD 1,500
Eligibility for Buckley Scholarship at University of Waikato 2021:
To be eligible, candidates must:
- be completing Year 13 of their secondary schooling in the year prior to taking up the Scholarship (but see clause 1.2);
- be intending to enroll full-time (a full-time academic year comprises 120 points) in the first year of study at the Waikato Management School at the University of Waikato, in the year of tenure;
- be intending to enroll in at least one paper in Accounting, in the year of tenure;
- have performed at a high standard in the National Certificate in Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 2 or equivalent; and
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Candidates who are taking a ‘gap year’ in the year of application may also be considered, provided they meet the eligibility criteria
Value of Buckley Scholarship at University of Waikato 2021:
- The Scholarship will have a value of up to NZD 1,500. The amount offered is at the discretion of the Selection Panel and will be based on criteria such as, but not limited to, period of enrolment, grades, financial need, number of credits enrolled, number of applicants.