Details about Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2020
Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the host university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by The Carnegie Trust For The Universities Of Scotland and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend for living expenses + UK home-rate tuition fees + Research allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: The Carnegie Trust For The Universities Of Scotland
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend for living expenses + UK home-rate tuition fees + Research allowance
The Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2020 are given to fund postgraduate research leading to a PhD at an eligible institution in Scotland.
- Already hold, or are on track to graduate with a First Class Honours degree from one of the eligible host organisations in Scotland.
- This undergraduate degree is in a subject related to the academic field of the proposed doctoral research.
- Should have been accepted on a doctoral programme at one of the eligible host organisations.
- The doctoral programme will start in the coming academic year.
- This scheme is open to students of any nationality who meet the above criteria.
- The Carnegie PhD Scholarships are tenable at the following institutions:
- Universities: Aberdeen, Abertay, Dundee, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian, Heriot-Watt, Highlands and Islands, Queen Margaret, Robert Gordon, St Andrews, Stirling, Strathclyde, West of Scotland;
- Glasgow School of Art;
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
Value of the scholarship:
- The award provides stipend for living expenses, UK home-rate tuition fees and research allowance.
The last date for Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2020 application is 28th February 2020.