Details about Curtin Housing Scholarship (International Students) 2020
Curtin Housing Scholarship (International Students) 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International Students.
- Deadline: 07 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,500
Eligibility for Curtin Housing Scholarship (International Students) 2020:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Financial Support Bursary (International Students):
- International student
- Residing in on-campus accommodation at Curtin Perth in semester 1, 2020 and renewing their rental agreement at their residence for semester 2, 2020
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Curtin University in semester 2, 2020
- In financial hardship as a direct consequence of COVID-19
Value of Curtin Housing Scholarship (International Students) 2020:
The Curtin Housing Scholarship (current international students) provides the following:
- The scholarship offers a one-off subsidy of AUD 1,500 towards Curtin housing in semester 2, 2020.
The subsidy will be paid directly to the applicable housing residence in semester 2, 2020 who will deduct the scholarship subsidy from the recipients' weekly rent. The weekly rent will be subsidized for the remainder of semester 2, 2020 only.