Details about Davies-Sproule Memorial Prize 2020
Davies-Sproule Memorial Prize 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 200 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 200 per annum
Eligibility for Davies-Sproule Memorial Prize 2020:
- The Prize will be awarded annually by the University of Auckland Council to the student of the University who in the year immediately preceding the year of award has been reported by the Faculty of Law to have done for the LLB or LLB(Hons) degree the best work in the subject LAWGENRL 430 Advanced Family Law.
- If there is no work of sufficient merit in that subject, then the Prize will be awarded to the student reported to have done the best work for the subject LAWGENRL 433 Family Law.
Value of Davies-Sproule Memorial Prize 2020:
- The value of the Davies-Sproule Memorial Prize will be approximately NZD 200 per annum to be expended in the purchase of books of a scholarly nature, suitably inscribed.
The University of Auckland Council will not be bound to award the Davies-Sproule Memorial Prize in any year if there is no candidate of sufficient merit. In the event of a tie, the Dean of the Faculty of Law shall determine if the Prize may be shared.