Details about DBH Scholarship for Germans 2020
DBH Scholarship for Germans 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Annual stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to German nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Annual stipend
DBH Scholarship 2020 provides support to students who are from German and have applied for studies at University of Sydney.
- be a citizen of Germany
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or must be currently enrolled full-time in Masters by Research or a PhD in any field in the University of Sydney.
- have completed at least one of the following:
- honours degree (first class or second class upper), or
- master's degree in a related field with a substantial research component, or
- an equivalent qualification.
The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of:
- academic merit.
- area of study and research proposal
- curriculum vitae
- two academic references
Value of the scholarship:
- The scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate for up to two years for a successful master's by research recipient, and up to three years for a successful PhD recipient, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The last date for DBH Scholarship 2020 application is 15th February 2020.