Details about Endowed Dr J & Dr M Fulcher Scholarship in Law 2020
Endowed Dr J & Dr M Fulcher Scholarship in Law 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 2250 . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students.
- Deadline: 06 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 2250
The purpose of the Endowed Dr J & Dr M Fulcher Scholarship in Law 2020 is to provide opportunities for academically qualified Indigenous students who are economically disadvantaged enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) program (including dual programs).
- is of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, or if the applicant regards himself or herself as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, and is so considered by the community in which the student lives or has lived.
- submits an application to the Head by the closing date for applications.
- is a domestic student in accordance with the University’s Fee Policy.
- is enrolled full-time in an approved program in the year the scholarship is to be awarded.
- has completed a minimum of 16 units with a GPA of at least 4.50.
- does not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
Value of the scholarship:
- The value of the scholarship is to be determined annually by the selection committee, but will be limited by the annual income available from the endowment fund.
- The value of each scholarship will not be less than AUD 2250.
The last date for Endowed Dr J & Dr M Fulcher Scholarship in Law 2020 application is 6th March 2020.