Details about Environment PhD Studentship at Ghent University 2020
Environment PhD Studentship at Ghent University 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
Eligibility for Environment PhD Studentship at Ghent University 2020:
- You have a master degree in (Bio-) Science/Engineering.
- You have a strong interest in wood formation, leaf phenology and X-ray CT scanning.
- You are interested in and motivated by the research topic.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have an open mind and a multi-disciplinary attitude.
- You have an interest in working with or knowledge and experience on tree-ring analysis, wood formation, phenology, data analysis and / or non-destructive imaging.
- You have experience with hands-on lab work.
- ICT / programming skills (Python / R) are required.
Application procedure for Environment PhD Studentship at Ghent University 2020:
Applications must contain the following documents (in English):
- Short personal motivation letter mainly elaborating on your interest and experience in the specific domains mentioned above.
- Scientific resume and diplomas.
- Detailed academic results (courses and grades).
- Relevant publications if any.
- Two reference contacts.