Details about Farmer Fund Postgraduate Scholarship 2021
Farmer Fund Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Theology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by Laidlaw College and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 100% tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 100% tuition fees
Eligibility for Farmer Fund Postgraduate Scholarship 2021:
To qualify for consideration of the award of a scholarship, students will have met the following criteria:
- Any student engaged in full-time research through Laidlaw College in conjunction with the Laidlaw College MTh, AUT MPhil, AUT PhD, or ACT postgraduate programmes.
- Evidence of eligibility, including institution, programme of study, and supervisor(s) name(s).
- A full academic transcript.
- A research plan.
- A written reference from an academic referee, and the name of a second referee.
Value of Farmer Fund Postgraduate Scholarship 2021:
- Farmer Fund Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 provides a reward of 100% tuition fees (excluding Student Services Fee).
Scholarship award decisions will be made on the basis of a completed application form by the Laidlaw College Senior Leadership Team or nominee. Applications must be received by the 1st day of December each year. Decisions regarding the awarding of scholarships are affected by available funds, quality of applications, and the number of applicants in a given year.