Details about Finn Randall Travel Award 2020
Finn Randall Travel Award 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 06 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel costs
Finn Randall Travel Award 2020 was established to assist a registered undergraduate or postgraduate student of the University with the cost of a particular scheme of travel which is considered to be the most enterprising and the most relevant to their course of study.
- The Finn Randall Travel Award is open to all current registered Undergraduates and Postgraduates of the University of Strathclyde.
- The award is not for travel to the University, conference travel, research, fieldwork or any travel directly associated with, or part of, a course/programme/PhD.
- Applications for travel that has already taken place, or incomplete applications, will not be considered
- The reward will provide upto 300 pounds towards travel costs.
After the event, the successful applicant should provide a report on his/her travels to those who established the award of Finn Randall Travel Award 2020. The report is to be submitted to the University in the first instance.