Details about First General Bank Scholarship Program 2020
First General Bank Scholarship Program 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, English. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by First General Bank and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, USD 2,500 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Los Angeles County and Orange County.
- Deadline: 25 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, USD 2,500 towards tuition fees
First General Bank Scholarship Program 2020 is being offered to students majoring in Business or English in a full-time fall 2020 course. First General Bank is committed to supporting economically-challenged young adults residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
- College juniors and seniors who reside in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California.
- Currently attending a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University in Los Angeles County or Orange County, California as a Junior or Senior student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must submit verification).
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Low-Income Level (Must be able to show 2018 or 2019 tax return should applicant be selected for award.)
- The scholarship is open to business and English majors only.
The scholarship awards worth USD 2,500 will only be used to cover the cost of tuition for attending a college/university. The last date for First General Bank Scholarship Program 2020 application is 25th March 2020.