Details about Frederick Blake Shepherd Scholarship 2020
Frederick Blake Shepherd Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Living allowance of AUD 31,200 per year + Relocation grants . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens and permanent residents and New Zealand citizens.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Living allowance of AUD 31,200 per year + Relocation grants
Eligibility for Frederick Blake Shepherd Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen
- have a physical disability
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- not have already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought,
- not have previously received a graduate research scholarship with equivalent benefits
Value of Frederick Blake Shepherd Scholarship 2020:
- Living allowance of AUD 31,200 per year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of AUD 2,000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or AUD 3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
Selection criteria for Frederick Blake Shepherd Scholarship 2020:
- Eligible candidates are selected based on the level of disadvantage experienced by the applicant, academic merit, the strength of the supporting documentation, and their research potential in their field of study.
- Preference is given to new students and current students who have at least 12 months (full-time equivalent) of candidature remaining.