Details about GCSB Women in STEM Scholarship 2020
GCSB Women in STEM Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Science, technology, engineering and mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by New Zealand Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, NZD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, NZD 10,000
Eligibility for GCSB Women in STEM Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible for GCSB Tertiary Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be female students over the age of 18 years.
- Have been a New Zealand citizen for at least 10 years or hold New Zealand Permanent Residence or hold a current New Zealand Residency Class Visa and have been a citizen of the United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America, or Australia for at least 10 years.
- Have enrolled, or been accepted to enroll, in a full-time degree majoring in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) at an approved NZQA accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand for the next academic year.
- Be eligible to obtain and keep a national security clearance.
Value of GCSB Women in STEM Scholarship 2020:
- The value of this award is NZD 10,000, which can be spread over three years depending on your study plans.
Applications will be assessed based on:
- Academic achievement and excellent
- Honors and awards
- Life and work experience
- Proven leadership qualities and/or experience
- Career aspirations
- Voluntary work (including coaching and mentoring)