Details about Gordon Ada PhD Scholarship in Immunology or Virology at ANU 2020
Gordon Ada PhD Scholarship in Immunology or Virology at ANU 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Immunology, Virology . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum
The Gordon Ada PhD Scholarship in Immunology or Virology is a supplementary scholarship established in honour of eminent Australian and JCSMR immunologist and virologist Professor Gordon Ada AO, FAA. The scholarship is to be awarded annually as funds permit to a student enrolled in the JCSMR PhD program in the area of Immunology or Virology.
Eligibility for Gordon Ada PhD Scholarship in Immunology or Virology at ANU 2020:
Available to a student who:
- has been awarded and continues to hold a Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship, an ANU University Research Scholarship (URS), an ANU PhD Scholarship or other approved scholarship at The Australian National University; and
- is enrolled in a PhD program at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, College of Health & Medicine, pursuing research in Immunology or Virology.
Value of Gordon Ada PhD Scholarship in Immunology or Virology at ANU 2020:
- The scholarship offers a supplementary scholarship of AUD 7,000 per annum.
There is no separate application process. All eligible students will be considered.