Details about Griffith International Starter Scholarship 2020
Griffith International Starter Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Griffith University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees
In recognition of the impact of COVID-19, Griffith 2020 International Starter Scholarship supports international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs or the Study Abroad Program at Griffith University.
Eligibility for Griffith International Starter Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate, postgraduate coursework, or Study Abroad program.
- Be a new full-time student starting in Trimester 3 2020.
Value of Griffith International Starter Scholarship 2020:
- Griffith International Starter Scholarship 2020 provides 20% of tuition fees.
You don't need to apply for the scholarship. Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fees prior to the Trimester 3 census date. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date. To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled full-time in at least 30 CP in your program unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.