Details about Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020
Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business and Economics, Law , Tourism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open Hong Kong citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5000
The objective of the Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality enrolled to study at the University of Queensland.
Eligibility for Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020:
- The Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 is open to Hong Kong citizens.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- English requirements have to be met in order to enter into a university degree program (an academic IELTS or TOEFL).
- Students who have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (or equivalent senior secondary study in Hong Kong), as well as students currently studying a recognized Hong Kong sub-degree (Associate Degree or Higher Diploma) program delivered by the following institutions are eligible:
- HKU-School of Professional and Continuing Education (HKU-SPACE)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong - School of Continuing and Professional Studies (CUHK-SCS)
- City University of Hong Kong Community College (CityU-CC)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU), Hong Kong Community College (HKCC)
- Hong Kong Baptist University, College of International Education (HKBU-CIE)
- Tung Wah College (TWC)
- Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or The Vocational Training Council (HKIVE or VTC)
- Caritas Institute of Higher Education (CIHE).
Value of Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020:
The successful applicants of the Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 will receive an amount of $5000 tuition fee scholarship. The duration of the scholarship is one semester.
Deadline for Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020:
The last date to apply for the Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 is 30 NOVEMBER 2020.