Details about India International Excellence Scholarship
India International Excellence Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All the subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, AUD 5000 to AUD 15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals only.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, AUD 5000 to AUD 15,000
The India International Excellence Scholarship is offered by the University of Newcastle to incentivize those who are highly meritorious and reflects a strong academic background. This will exclusively be a merit-based scholarship for the study year starting in 2020.
Students who match the following criteria at the start of commencement year will be eligible:
1. Holds an Indian Passport
2. Must be enrolled in a CRICOS registered undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at the University of Newcastle degree program. This scholarship will not be applicable for ELICOS, Non-Award, Masters by Research, or PhD programs.
3. Must be an International fee-paying student
4. Must be enrolled at the University of Newcastle Australian campus
5. Must not be a beneficiary of any other University scholarship.
6. Must have received an offer to the University
The scholarship amount will be decided on your academic merit. To evaluate academic merit, ATAR scores are considered for the Undergraduate programs and GPA is considered for the PG programs. There will be 3 categories of recipients
Tier 1: Will receive upto AUD 15,000. To qualify for this, Minimum ATAR should be 93 for UG programs and minimum GPA should be 6.5/7.0 for PG programs.
Tier 2: Will receive upto AUD 10,000. To qualify for this, Minimum ATAR should be 75 for UG programs and minimum GPA should be 5.25/7.0 for PG programs.
Tier 3: Will receive upto AUD 5,000. To qualify for this, Minimum ATAR should be 65 for UG programs and minimum GPA should be 4.5/7.0 for PG programs.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application for the scholarship. The eligible students will be automatically considered based on their admission application.