Details about INTACH UK Scholarships, 2017
INTACH UK Scholarships, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Heritage conservation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Up to INR 500,000/- . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of the UK.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Up to INR 500,000/-
- Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage is offering scholarships to nationals and residents of the UK to study in India.
- The candidates applying for INTACH UK Scholarships, 2017 should be nationals and residents of the UK. The scholarships are offered in the fields of Humanities (with a preference for archaeology, ancient Indian art, architecture, conservation studies, cultural geography, cultural history, numismatics, museum studies, intangible cultural heritage and scientific applications to the humanities).
- The scholarships are given to travel to India and to follow in
- India any course of study or research beneficial to either or both countries.
- The INTACH UK Scholarships, 2017 are given to study at an Indian university.
- The grants are available for visiting fellowships for 2-3 months to study or gain wider experience and research fellowships to undertake research at Indian universities.
- Senior travel grants are also available to help scholars to give lectures, and conduct workshops.
- The candidates should submit an application form duly signed and two references
- The recipients of INTACH UK Scholarships, 2017 get up to INR 500,000/-.
- The recipients should submit a report on the research outcome on their return from India.
- The grants are offered towards allowance, travel, and other expenses.