Details about International Entrepreneurship Scholarship 2021
International Entrepreneurship Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2021. This scholarship is provided by National College Of Ireland (NCI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees
International Entrepreneurship Scholarship 2021 from the National College of Ireland (NCI) will provide students with critical insights into entrepreneurship with deep exploration of self actualization ideas, innovation, skill development, personality development and enterprise. The course Msc in Entrepreneurship allows students to develop an advanced understanding of the management function across a broad range of business disciplines including enterprise, innovation management, technology expertise, strategy development, finance and law. The course is aimed to nurture students with an entrepreneurship mindset within an existing organization organizational structure to make them ready for the global workforce.
Eligibility criteria for the International Entrepreneurship Scholarship 2021:
- The candidates from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the same university.
- The candidate must fulfil the language requirement by submitting the appropriate score of IELTS.
- The candidates must demonstrate achievements of both academic and extracurricular activities.
Benefits of the International Entrepreneurship Scholarship 2021:
National College of Ireland (NCI) provides 50% of the tuition fees to all the aspiring students availing the scholarship.
Last date to apply for the International Entrepreneurship Scholarship is 30th April 2021.