Details about Jean Byers Scholarship at University of Kent 2020
Jean Byers Scholarship at University of Kent 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine, Surgery. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 5,000
Jean Byers Scholarship at University of Kent 2020 is intended to support one Kent & Medway Medical School (KMMS) student on the basis of need with GBP 1,000 per annum for five years. Jean Byers is a former teacher from the Simon Langton Grammar School for Girls and former Head of Barton Court School in Canterbury.
Eligibility for Jean Byers Scholarship at University of Kent 2020:
- Open to all nationals.
- Candidates must have accepted an unconditional offer, or a conditional offer, from Kent and Medway Medical School for its Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery course.
- Candidates must provide evidence of financial hardship (which includes satisfying the eligibility requirements for a UCAT bursary, whether or not applied for).
Value of Jean Byers Scholarship at University of Kent 2020:
- GBP 5,000 - made up of a GBP 1,000 maintenance allowance for 5 years
- A 500-word statement titled 'Why I am suitable for the Jean Byers Scholarship'.