Details about Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme 2019
Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by Canon Collins Trust and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee plus monthly Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of South Africa.
- Deadline: 11 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee plus monthly Stipend
Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme 2019 offered by the Canon Collins trust for South African students planning to pursue their postgraduate degrees at the university. The value of the scholarship is- university application, tuition, examination, and other fees, economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland; settling-in allowance, book allowance and study allowance, accommodation, a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) and, the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application.
- Applicant must be a resident national of South Africa
- Must have a minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Must hold an honors' level academic qualification with a minimum grade point average of 75%
- Must be applying for a full-time postgraduate program in one of the listed subject areas commencing in the academic year 2020/2021
- Must not have applied for the Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme 2019 more than once.
- Applicants must not already possess a Master’s degree
To apply for Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme 2019 complete and submit the application form by the deadline: 11th September 2019.