Details about Kambri Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Kambri Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 30,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 30,000 per annum
Eligibility for Kambri Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
The award is available each year to a prospective or current ANU student who:
- is of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent;
- identifies as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- is recognized as such by their community;
- has applied for, or received an offer of admission to, or is enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at ANU.
Value of Kambri Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
The scholarship is valued at up to AUD 30,000 per annum for up to 5 years. Each scholarship will be tailored to the needs of the recipient with consideration of any other scholarship or income the student is eligible for or entitled to. The scholarship may include but is not limited to:
- payment direct to on-campus residential accommodation;
- an annual stipend for living and educational expenses;
- access to an allowance for return trip home;
- any other payment deemed suitable by the Chair, Kambri Scholarship Committee;
- or a combination of the above
Accommodation and stipend payments will be made at the beginning of each semester with any other allowances or scholarship components paid as appropriate.