Details about Kathleen Mary Reardon Memorial Music Scholarship 2020
Kathleen Mary Reardon Memorial Music Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 8,000
Eligibility for Kathleen Mary Reardon Memorial Music Scholarship 2020:
- The Scholarship will be awarded to a student who is enrolled and has paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for any degree or diploma in Music, specializing in Performance, and who has successfully completed the first year of that programme.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to a singer.
Value of Kathleen Mary Reardon Memorial Music Scholarship 2020:
- The annual value of the Scholarship will be NZD 8,000. The Scholarship will be tenable for two years but will continue to be awarded annually.
The Scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Head of the School of Music. The emolument of the Scholarship must be paid in four equal installments, one towards the end of each semester. The Scholar will be required to pursue at the University of Auckland a full-time programme of study for a degree or diploma in Music, specializing in Performance.