Details about KBB Music Postgraduate Jazz Award 2020
KBB Music Postgraduate Jazz Award 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to NZD 2,000
The main purpose of the Award is to assist and encourage excellence in a postgraduate student majoring in Jazz Performance on a musical instrument.
Eligibility for KBB Music Postgraduate Jazz Award 2020:
- The Award may be made to a candidate who has paid the fees or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Bachelor of Music (Honours), or a Postgraduate Diploma in Music majoring in Jazz Performance or a Master of Music in Performance specializing in Jazz, on a musical instrument.
- The Award is tenable by students who are citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying programme, and excellence in Jazz Performance on a musical instrument.
Value of KBB Music Postgraduate Jazz Award 2020:
- One award will be made annually for a period of one year and will be of the value of up to NZD 2,000.