Details about KCL Dr Monica Malik Refugee Bursary 2020
KCL Dr Monica Malik Refugee Bursary 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to refugees residing in UK.
- Deadline: 26 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 10,000
KCL Dr Monica Malik Refugee Bursary 2020 will support postgraduate students from a refugee or humanitarian protection background to study at King's College London. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to undertake study in an internationally recognized center of excellence.
Eligibility for KCL Dr Monica Malik Refugee Bursary 2020:
In order to be eligible, students must:
- have accepted an offer to study at King's from September 2020 for a postgraduate taught Master's course
- have one of the following immigration statuses and be able to evidence this: refugee or humanitarian protection
- currently reside in the UK
- be eligible for financial support through Student Finance England/Wales/N.Ireland/SAAS
- have applied for the maximum amount of financial support available from Student Finance
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the estate of the donor
Value of KCL Dr Monica Malik Refugee Bursary 2020:
- The scholarship is worth GBP 10,000.