Details about KCL Harilela Scholarship 2020
KCL Harilela Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Management and Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 120,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Hong Kong or China.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 120,000
The Harilela Scholarships aim to support Hong Kong residents planning to study for a three year undergraduate programme in the School of Management and Business. The Scholarships will be awarded based on financial circumstances, a personal statement and academic excellence. The scholarship is intended to help support the winner with the cost of studying.
Eligibility for KCL Harilela Scholarship 2020:
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- undertaking an eligible full-time undergraduate taught programme at King's, 2020 entry;
- resident in Hong Kong or China;
- undertaking a course in,
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Economics and Management
- BSc International Management
- have provided written personal and supporting statements, and evidence of financial hardship;
- willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
Value of KCL Harilela Scholarship 2020:
- The value of each award is GBP 120,000 (GBP 40,000 per year, for three years) to support tuition fees, with any residual funds being made available as a bursary.