Details about La Trobe Archaeology/Heritage Management Scholarship 2020
La Trobe Archaeology/Heritage Management Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Archaeology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 80000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to indigenous students.
- Deadline: 14 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 80000
The Archaeology/Heritage Management Scholarship aims to provide an Indigenous student studying Bachelor of Archaeology or a Master of Professional Archaeology with a scholarship to support them for the term of their course. The student is required to study Heritage Management related subjects within their chosen course.
Eligibility for La Trobe Archaeology/Heritage Management Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be able to provide evidence of Indigenous heritage
- Be intending to enroll in one of these courses:
- Bachelor of Archaeology (major to be determined upon offer, but to focus on Heritage Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (Aboriginal Studies major)
- Bachelor of Arts (History, Heritage and Environment major) to be offered to regional students only
- Master of Professional Archaeology (direct entry based on a portfolio of industry experience rather than a bachelors degree, with a focus on Heritage Management)
- Be able to provide proof of financial disadvantage.
Value of La Trobe Archaeology/Heritage Management Scholarship 2020:
- Up to AUD 80000.