Details about Liddle Scholarship for International Students 2021
Liddle Scholarship for International Students 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Theology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by Laidlaw College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 1,500
Eligibility for Liddle Scholarship for International Students 2021:
To qualify for consideration of the award of a scholarship, students will have met the following criteria:
- Any current undergraduate/postgraduate (PGDipTh & MTh) international student.
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to be a Christian in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Be able to show evidence of academic achievement in your first year of study at Laidlaw College and involvement in the Laidlaw community.
- Demonstrate genuine financial hardship.
Value of Liddle Scholarship for International Students 2021:
- Liddle Scholarship for International Students 2021 provides a reward of NZD 1,500.
Scholarship award decisions will be made on the basis of a completed application form by the Laidlaw College Senior Leadership Team or nominee. Applications must be received by the 1st day of December each year. Decisions regarding the awarding of scholarships are affected by available funds, quality of applications, and the number of applicants in a given year.