Details about Loughborough University PhD Studentships 2020
Loughborough University PhD Studentships 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Architecture, Energy, Water Engineering, Infrastructure, Urban Planning. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Loughborough University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend
Loughborough University PhD Studentships 2020 are offered to students who will start in October 2020 or January 2021 based in the School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering.
- Applicant should have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English Language requirements.
Value of the studentship:
- Each three-year studentship provides a tax-free stipend of 15,009 pounds a year (2019/20 rates – stipend will rise in line with the level set by UK research councils) for the duration of the studentship plus tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.
- For international students, funding will only cover tuition fees at the international rate and no stipend will be available - the student will be responsible for their own living costs (estimated at 15,000 pounds a year).
The last date for the application of Loughborough University PhD Studentships 2020 is 2nd February 2020.