Details about Mahmoud S. Rabbani Fellowship, 2017
Mahmoud S. Rabbani Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any Subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 15,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Arab students and Dutch students.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 15,000 per year
The Mahmoud S. Rabbani Fellowship, 2017 is offered to Arab students to pursue master's or Ph.D. in the Netherland and to Dutch students in Arab countries.
- The applicants for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Fellowship, 2017 should Arab or Dutch students.
- The Arab students are nationals from North African and Middle Eastern member countries of the Arab League.
- The Dutch students are candidates with Dutch nationality.
- The Arab students should be accepted into master's or Ph.D. in the Netherlands and the Dutch students should be accepted into masters or Ph.D. in the Arab world.
- The applicants should have good knowledge of English.
- The candidates applying for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Fellowship, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, an invitation letter from the host institution, and motivation and statement of purpose.
- The applicants should submit a copy of passport, color passport-sized photo, and copies of degrees and diplomas.
- The candidates are expected to submit signed references from two academic referees, a program outline and the budget for it.
- The applicants for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Fellowship, 2017 are assessed based on their academic excellence.
- The candidates are evaluated based on the contribution the proposed field of study on the applicant's academic and professional development and their motivation.