Details about Mark Oliver Scholarship 2020
Mark Oliver Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A one time cash stipend of USD 1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia and New Zealand, and permanent residents of Australia.
- Deadline: 13 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A one time cash stipend of USD 1,000
The Mark Oliver Scholarship 2020 has been developed to honor the memory of Mark Oliver, who worked at Curtin University for over 18 years. This scholarship allows his memory to live on, and will provide support for students experiencing hardship in perpetuity. The scholarship is to support students experiencing financial hardship to purchase technology related items (e.g. laptop, software, etc.) in order to further their studies.
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder.
- Demonstrate financial hardship.
- Demonstrate need of the technology related item (e.g. laptop, software, etc.).
- Enrolled full-time or part-time (minimum 50 credits per semester) in an undergraduate course at Curtin University (Bentley campus) in 2020.
- Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50 (for current students) or ATAR of 70 (for commencing students).
Value of the scholarship:
- The Mark Oliver Scholarship will provide the following support as one-off payment:
- A cash stipend of USD 1,000. The amount can be used towards purchasing the technology related expenses (e.g. laptop/software etc.).
The last date for the Mark Oliver Scholarship 2020 application is 13th March 2020.