Details about Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships 2020-21
Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships 2020-21 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics and Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Africa, The Americas, South/South East Asia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fee
Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships 2020-21 offered by the University of Leeds for students planning to do their Masters in Economics at the university. The value of the scholarship is the complete tuition fee.
- Applicant must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Master's program in Economics for 2020/21: MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance programs
- Must demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Must have work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Must demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Master's programs
- Must be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
To apply for Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships 2020-21 there is no separate application process, candidates applying for the course will be considered directly.