Details about Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries 2021
Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,000 - AUD 15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand permanent residents.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,000 - AUD 15,000
Medley Hall awards around AUD 280K in residential college fee remissions each year to new and returning students. These bursaries allow the University of Melbourne students who require financial aid to live at Medley Hall.
Eligibility for Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries 2021:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to study at the University of Melbourne
- Only Australian Permanent Residents, NZ Residents, and Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders can apply
- Be living or have applied to live at Medley Hall
- Applicants are required to complete a means-test to determine eligibility.
Value of Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries 2021:
- College fee remission from AUD 1,000 up to AUD 15,000 depending on the level of financial need.
- These bursaries do not cover the University of Melbourne course fees.
Selection criteria for Medley Hall Residential College Bursaries 2021:
- Eligible students are selected on the basis of financial need.