Details about Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020
Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £9,250 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £9,250 per annum
The objective of the Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020 is to support and encourage women students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at the University of Kent.
Eligibility for Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020:
- Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020 is open to EU nationals.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- The student must have accepted an unconditional or firmly accepted a conditional offer from the Kent and Medway Medical School
- The student should have completed their secondary education in Medway & be the first person in the family to go to University
- Provide evidence of financial hardship.
- A 500-word statement titled 'Why I am suitable for the KMMS/Medway Council scholarship'
- Written confirmation from the local authority of current/previous looked-after status
- Written confirmation of benefit award/tax credit notice, in the name of the student (vulnerable or discretionary) or parent (discretionary)
- Documents to support financial status; such as 16-19 Bursary, UCAT bursary, benefits statement
- Letter of support from Teacher from Medway secondary school
Value of Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020:
- The successful applicants of Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020 will receive a £46,250 fee waiver - £9,250 per annum for 5 years
Deadline for Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020:
- The last date to apply for Medway Council KMMS Scholarship 2020 is 21 JUNE 2020.