Details about Michael Jones Memorial Scholarship 2020
Michael Jones Memorial Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering and mining studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Total value of up to AUD 12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents.
- Deadline: 14 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Total value of up to AUD 12,000
Eligibility for Michael Jones Memorial Scholarship 2020:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Michael Jones Memorial Scholarship:
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Enrolled in an undergraduate course within the WA School of Mines in semester 2, 2020
- ATAR of 75 or above or course weighted average (CWA) of at least 60
- Attended a Kalgoorlie-Boulder local high school
Value of Michael Jones Memorial Scholarship 2020:
The Michael Jones Memorial Scholarship will provide the following support for up to a maximum of four years (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):
- Total value of up to AUD 12,000 paid as a cash stipend of AUD 1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient's discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
A recipient who withdraws from their units or course of study, or has been terminated from their studies will become ineligible for the continuation of the scholarship.