Details about Morris Family Foundation PhD Scholarship 2020
Morris Family Foundation PhD Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by CQ University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 92,318 plus up to AUD 10,000 research support grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 92,318 plus up to AUD 10,000 research support grant
Morris Family Foundation PhD Scholarship 2020 offered by the CQ University for students planning to pursue their postgraduate research course at the university. The value of the scholarship is $92,318, as per the following schedule: $27,018 in Year 1; $27,400 in Year 2 and $27,900 in Year 3. An additional $10,000 research support grant (over the three years) for research activities is provided.
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply
- International applicants will need to meet immigration financial requirements or have already secured a scholarship to cover tuition fees (at the international rate) from an outside funding agency
- The candidate must be a full-time student at the university
- The candidate must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study.
- Applicants should have a degree in a field such as Tourism, Business, Marketing, Management or in another field of Social Sciences relevant to the topic of the sponsored PhD research project.
- A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience
- A brief research proposal
- A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
To apply for Morris Family Foundation PhD Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the application process by the deadline: 1st January 2020