Details about NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020
NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Sheffield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, upto £2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international applicants.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, upto £2,500
The objective of the NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality enrolled to study at University.
Eligibility for The NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020:
- The NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020 is open to all international applicants.
- The student must enroll in a full-time or part-time postgraduate course at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) courses are ineligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be studying a pre-masters qualification at an NCUK Centre, in any country.
Value of The NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020:
- The successful applicants of the NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020 will receive an award worth -
- £2,000 per year for courses-Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences
- £2,500 per year for courses -Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required
Deadline for The NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2020:
- The last date to apply for The International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is 15 JUNE 2020.