Details about NEC MS/PhD/Post-Doc in Brain/Neural Engineering Positions, 2017
NEC MS/PhD/Post-Doc in Brain/Neural Engineering Positions, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Brain/Neural Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Kumoh National Institute of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant
Neural Engineering and Control (NEC) Laboratory at Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering NEC MS/Ph.D./Post-Doc in Brain/Neural Engineering Positions, 2017 who are interested in conducting research.
- Applicants of NEC MS/Ph.D./Post-Doc in Brain/Neural Engineering Positions, 2017 should have enthusiasm and strong motivation for interdisciplinary projects and also team up with laboratory members.
- A degree related to engineering fields or equivalent (biomedical, electrical, or computer engineering) is required.
- Applicants with degrees in physical science like applied mathematics or physics are also eligible provided they have the motivation and enthusiasm to learn.
- A background in neural signal processing, programming (Matlab), machine learning will be beneficial.
- A CGPA of 3.3/4.0, TOEIC > 750 or equivalent for other official English exams like IELTS or TOEFL is required.
- The background mentioned is mandatory for those applying for the post-doctoral position.
- NEC MS/Ph.D./Post-Doc in Brain/Neural Engineering Positions, 2017 must have outstanding English language skills.
- CV, cover letter and contact details of referees (at least 1 for MS/Ph.D. while 3 for Post-doc) must be submitted.