Details about Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2018
Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Subjects vary with the universities . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visa and travel, insurance and thesis research . This scholarship is open for: Open to students 51 NFP countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visa and travel, insurance and thesis research
The aim of Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2018 is to help increase both the number and the competencies of skilled staff in 51 countries by providing fellowships for training and education for professionals. NFP contributes allowance towards the costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research.
- Candidates applying for Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2018 must be a national citizen and working and living of one of the 51 NFP countries.
- Applicants must have an employer's statement in which all the information and commitments must be endorsed.
- The employer's statement must comply with the format provided by EP-Nuffic.
- Candidates must not be employed by a multinational corporation like multinational corporations, large national and/or large commercial organizations, bilateral donor organizations, multilateral donor organizations, international NGO’s.
- Applicants of Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2018 must possess an official and valid passport.
- Candidates must not be recipients of more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time.
- If applicable, students should have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
- The courses or programs to which funding is available varies with the participating universities. Students must look into their university for details about the course.
- Once the course is chosen, candidates should apply for Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2018 through the institutions.
- Institutions select the eligible candidates and nominate them for the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), 2018.
- The applications of the nominated candidates are assessed by the embassies based on their multi-annual strategic plans.
- Final selection is made by EP-Nuffic based on the following criteria:
- 50% female
- 67% category 1 countries
- 35% food security
- Ep-Nuffic awards the grant to the institutions and the selected students will be informed by their institution.