Details about Northumbria Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Northumbria Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under all subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 3,500 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 3,500 pounds
Northumbria Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is for UK and EU students applying to study at Northumbria University on a full time undergraduate course in the academic year 2020/21.
- Be a Home/EU applicant (Home includes UK students and those eligible to pay home fees).
- Achieve at least 144 points (or equivalent) from the applicant's best three qualifications, for example AAA at A Level or DDD at BTEC.
- Apply and enroll to study on a full-time Undergraduate course at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, starting in September 2020.
- Applicant must choose Northumbria as their firm choice by 04 June 2020 (TBC).
- Meet all individual entry requirements.
- Be a self-funded student.
- Register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW), Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI) or Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Agree to share consent via Student Finance Provider with Northumbria University.
Students selected for the Northumbria Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 will not be eligible for any other undergraduate scholarships. The scholarship will provide cash worth 3,500 pounds to the selected candidates. The applications for the scholarship should be sent by 4th June 2020.